Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The have nothing at all gets


that training to take on the body.Took a look train to take the last switch again what of.Is finally certain, oneself was to cross, and still by surprise cross back."Ah, I how so unlucky?The NHL Jerseys other people crossed and always got what good thing.But I, the have nothing at all gets.In addition to this bulky clothes."The luck of regrets oneself of Zhang Yu isn,t really good."Early know, I called them much to my some thingses.""The ah calculated and returned to first.This of the function Be a lot of to haven,t tried.Don,t know to have what special effect to have no."Think, start, don,t strip off the training as well, go direct to counter close book.The counter accepts Ms. Yin and sees Zhang Yu Shen is black windbreaker, that look in the eyes, almost make Zhang Yu all want don,t money, directly run road.That look in the eyes.BE*nakedly want to occupy.Be don,t know is the person who occupies clothes or Zhang Yu.Zhang Yu takes money, doesn,t stay awhile any further and quickly turns round to run to come downstairs.Walk toward house.Zhang Yu is his/her own a house for renting.Because home his a person at inside river, so his a person rented a house in neighborhood in the school.Return to room.Zhang Yu quickly opens the switch of training.Adjust lowest file.Once this lowest file open, Zhang Yu feels his/her own pressure is big a lot of.Feeling the top is a leg up bound more several ten catties of of sand bag.Lifting legs is all difficult.Zhang Yu wonders:This doesn,t know is increase how much of weight."BE building up contract, the lord servant relates to establishment.A file takes seat and increases to weigh 50 catties all over."Then see that disappearance, immediately after a voice of iciness rang out in the Zhang Yu is brain."Who?Who is talking?"Zhang Yu hears this voice eat a surprised.Than see the switch disappear still shocked."The host is me."The voice being icy cold again rings out."Who are you ?Why to call my host?"Zhang Yu asks a way."I am host the training on the body to take.Code 9527.As for the reason why I call your host is that my sent me to you before the host.So you are my new host."The voice being icy cold makes Zhang Yu surprised."That you where talk, does what other people listenned to see?"Zhang Yu asks a way."The host trust, I talk in your brain.Is no one to can hear technically speaking of."9527 say.", That good.9527, you said, just that what contract is what things?That what the lord servant relate to again is what?Which functions do you have again?"Zhang Yu urgently wants to know everything nfl jerseys cheap that this training takes."It is host.The contract is you and I of the contract of , I am your servant, while you are my host, as for I have what function, Be train to take medium best of a.I have to regulate the weight of training

No comments:

Post a Comment